In Chess, the value of the chessmen depends on the position of the opposing chessmen. As in Chess, the meaning of a word in a sentence depends on the surrounding words and on the context in which the sentence is placed. While a game of Chess starts with 32 figures on a board of 64 squares, writing begins with a blank piece of paper and an unlimited amount of words. Writing is difficult.
We believe that a document can always be improved. We proofread documents in light of different aspects. Forget what you have learned up to now about writing. Start thinking for yourself; start searching for your own voice, your own way of expression. This, however, is not to be confused with carelessness or nonchalance.
- Is the writing form the best way to express something? (If you are going in the wrong direction, there is no use in doubling the speed.)
- What are the affects of your argumentation?
- Where are the weak points in your sentence structuring?
- How to achieve structure and stringency of a document.
- How to develop your language style.
- How to organise the layout.
- How to find your rhythm.
- and more
On the basis of a comprehensive analysis, we will work out together with you a precise plan for making improvement.
We leave it up to you to choose the topics, the style or other necessary requirements that may be of need. We write for you or edit and correct your texts. Blindly throwing phrases together is not what we are about.